About Krav Hagana
This Method was developed by Master Enrique Daniel Welcher, when he was Senior Personal Defense Instructor of the School of Israeli Marine Cadets (The Israel Nautical College) in the city of Acre, in Israel.
Krav – Hagana is a defense system targeted at the armed forces, which requires a fast and effective defense which is easy to learn. And also it is a defense system for regular citizens to deal with violent threats in everyday life.
Krav Hagana can be translated, “combat of defense”. It utilizes simple, memorable techniques to transform students’ perception when facing an adversary. The system distills the essence of defensive moves from many martial arts programs, in a form that can be easily absorbed and used by anyone.
Israeli Krav – Haganais based on the teachings of the great Israeli Professors of Martial Arts and the teachings of ancient martial arts knowledge from the Far East. Master Enrique Daniel Welcher combined these teachings to create a martial art with very quick and effective results.
His technique is easy to learn and applies without regard of gender or physical condition.
The teaching program was developed in such a way to reach the maximum level of learning and perfection during a short time.
At the very first stages, the basic techniques are developed in a deductive way, so that practicing these techniques can be done after each practice as if they had been practiced for the student’s entire life.
Programs of improvement and learning are developed so that students won’t need several training courses every week. They focus on a monthly training program which offers better outcome in a short period of time.
The cadets at of the Israeli Marine Cadets high-school (The Israel Nautical College) in Acre have used the Krav – Hagana for years now. By applying these techniques in national competitions, the school won a national championship and many regional awards.
Another institute that is using the techniques is the School of Israeli Police Cadets in “Kiryat Hachinuch”, in the city of Maalot, with excellent results.
The 3 most important differences between Krav – Hagana and other self- defense systems.
1. It is the introduction to the new practitioner to the world of self – defense explaining what are the requirements and necessary physical and psychological needs that the system requires and help you use your current condition adapting the system to the practitioner, so it can use their maximum physical capacity according to its current possibilities, and giving the necessary tools to improve their condition.
2. Krav – Hagana is the only system of self- defense and I’m not talking about styles of martial arts, which has developed its competitive sports online, so it has created techniques and regulations for combat sports can participate in national and international competitions Krav -Hagana, or participate in International World events representing his country as cases of: Canadian Karate and Krav – Hagana, United States of America Karate and Krav- Hagana Association, Israeli Krav- Hagana Union these entities are associated with WUKO.
3. Krav – Hagana is the only Israeli self – defense system that has its creator alive, so it is possible to be able to clearly explain each technique, and why every move and able to respond directly to the practitioner or the instructor any concerns directly by the creator of these techniques, this being essential to avoid misunderstandings that end in large errors or technical that nobody knows when to use or no longer effective because each teacher gives his personal view of the application and no one knows what the right, as in many martial arts and self – defense systems.
Cardio Krav-Hagana E .D. Welcher system contains a unique combination of cardio and resistance training for body fitness.
Enjoy the four basic benefits:
1. Cardio blast routines designed to burn away fat.
2. Lower your stress level to zero.
3. Strength conditioning that increase muscle mass and prepare you to burn harder.
4. Resistance training drills for increased flexibility, and the way you learn to defend yourself and increase your self-confidence.