Martial Arts to help children and young adults with special needs.
This program specifically created by Master Enrique Welcher in Israel for people with special needs. This program is for individuals who require a one-on-one or small group-training environment with our Master. In addition to enhancing the child’s or young adult’s physical and technical development, a Master places great emphasis on communication skills, positive behaviour implementation and integration training for the children and young adults.
Programs for Individuals with Disorders & Disabilities
Master Enrique Welcher has designed various programs for the benefit of all members of the community, including people with the following disorders and disabilities:
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders/Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Visual Impairment/ Blindness
- Hard of Hearing/Deafness
- Down syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Developmental Disorders/ Learning Disabilities
- Improved Motor Skills & Coordination
- Improved Focus, Attention-Span & Concentration to learn and grow
- An enhancement of Inter-Personal and Social Skills
- Self-Motivation and Enthusiasm to learn grow and improve on an ongoing basis
- An increase in Self-Confidence, Self-Esteem and Self-Worth
- Attainment of Self-Control of the Physical and Emotional Body and more…